H2020 ENABLING BiomassTrade Platform
On January 2020, the Enabling BiomassTrade Platform, one of the project’s most important
tools, was launched on the website.
The Biomass Trade Platform is an online venue where biomass producers and biomass
processers can meet to exchange currently not valorized organic biomass residues and organic
by-products. It allows interested users to search and offer organic biomass residues and byproducts, bio-based products as well as services in the different sectors of bioeconomy. The
Platform operates EU-wide but aims to connect stakeholders on a regional level to foster the
exchange of goods and services on a regional level.
What is more, the BiomassTrade Platofrm:
• Adds value to currently unused residues
• Directly brings together supplier and customer
• Creates new commercial opportunities for biomass producer
• Increases biomass availability for the bio-based industry
• Offers a simple and easy-to-use design
• Provides all services for free with no hidden costs at all
At the moment, the Platform operates in 10 EU languages.
More information on ENABLING can be found on the Enabling Project website and Enabling
social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Youtube).
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme
under grant agreement No 774578.